Individual Rover Bits
$15.00 – $36.00
Don’t need a set of bits? Bad Dog Multi-Purpose Drill Bits are available individually! A favorite of customers from locksmiths to HVAC contractors and custom car shops to manufacturers who use these bits day-in and day-out in the field or on the production line.
A revolutionary combination of carbide, titanium, and cobalt that built to last, Bad Dog Multi-purpose Drill Bits power through whatever material you point them at.
- Drill Multiple Materials! Hard and soft like Concrete, Steel, Stainless, PVC, Stone, Porcelain, Plastic, Plexiglass and more.
- Non-Slip Design! Hex shanks prevent slipping and are compatible with impact guns
- Lifetime Guarantee! Dull or damage a bit and we will sharpen or replace it.
- Made in the USA in our facility in Bristol, RI.
- Change Direction - Side cutters allow you to change directions while drilling – perfect for running wires and pipe.
- Easy start thanks to Center brad point.
- Not just for wood! Rover bits will chew through materials including composites and plastics
- Quick Cutting - The speed of a spade bit with the hole quality of a forstner.
- Durable - Bad Dog’s own Carbaloid tips (just like our Multi-Purpose Bits) are tough enough to survive contact with nails when drilling through wood.
- Lifetime Guarantee – Wear one out and we will replace it!
FLAT RATE SHIPPING
$10 Flat Rate Shipping in the Continental United States. Exceptions include Single/Loose Drill Bits, Single/Loose Router Bits and Saw Dog Blades. Additional exclusions may apply.
60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Don't love your Rover Bits? Return them in 60 days for your money back.
$4 for this item. Ships within 7 days to United States addresses only. Additional charges apply to Canada.
Bad Dog Tools are covered by a Lifetime Guarantee.
All items are covered by a money back guarantee. The item must be returned within 60 days of receipt with a copy of the receipt. Returns must be in re-saleable condition or deductions will apply.