BITER Sheet Material Cutter
Puppies Nibble, Bad Dogs Bite!
Powered by your hand drill and a pair of our patented steerable cutting heads, the Bad Dog Biter makes it easy to cut sheet material from metal to laminate and up to 1/8″ thick. The Steerable heads making cutting patterns a breeze and leaves a clean burr-free edge. For those cuts that are just out of reach, pop on the Long Dog Head. A full 4″ long, the Long Dog makes it easy access to hard-to-reach places such as inside a fender to install marker lights, awkward angles on the dash to install gauges or retrofitting ductwork hidden inside a ceiling.
- PATENTED STEERABLE HEAD makes cutting angles and patterns easy.
- CUT METAL - Aluminum, Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper and More!
- AND MORE - Leather, Laminate, Acrylic, or any material <1/8" thick.
- PATENTED DUAL HEAD Means Double the Cutting Time!
- SAFE! Cutting head mouth is large enough to let in material, but not your fingers.
- SIMPLE BLADE CHANGE with Patented Pass-Through Blade
- VERSATILE Use on any Corded or Cordless Drill
What Our Customers Have to Say:
"Works great for custom jobs with metal, had for 2 years still going strong!"
- Bobby O.
"Great tool!!!! Use it all the time for duct work and in my shop."
- Steve J.
"I love the biter for thin aluminum and plastics. It cuts like magic!"
- Jim G.
FLAT RATE SHIPPING
$10 Flat Rate Shipping in the Continental United States.
60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Don't love your Biter? Return it in 60 days for your money back.